Hoebridge Golf Centre offers a unique custom fitting service allowing golfers of all abilities to enjoy golf equipment adapted to their individual needs. Our custom fitting bay produces equipment customised for shaft type, length, lie angle, loft and grips based on the recommendations of our PGA golf professionals. We can offer an unbiased opinion and can fit many brands can be fitted such as TaylorMade, Titleist, Nike, Mizuno, Ping & Cobra.
Why Custom Fit?
There are a number of reasons why you should have your clubs custom fitted;
- Adapting to players physical dimensions (taller / shorter / large hands etc.)
- Reducing the impact of a consistent swing fault
- To encourage the correct technique
- To eliminate a specific shot
- In order to deliver the club-face in a square position at impact, more often than if the player was using equipment in the standard make up.
Do my Clubs Fit?
If you have not had your clubs fitted, there is a good chance that they are to blame for some of your wayward shots. Take a look at the list below to see if you could benefit from a custom fit session:
- Shafts too flexible – you may be hitting the ball high, hooking the ball, or experience inconsistency.
- Clubs too long – You may find yourself hitting the ball fat or falling away at impact.
- Lie too flat – Your shots may be going straight right of target, or find yourself with an over strong grip
- Shafts too stiff – Hitting the ball low, weak shots to the right and poor distance may indicate that your shafts are too stiff
- Clubs too short – If you often hit ‘thin’ shots, fall forward at impact or your knees are too flexed, you make be using clubs that are too short.
- Lie too upright – A weak grip, a dislike of ‘tight’ lies and a tendency to hit shots left of target may indicate the lie of your clubs is too upright.
Analyze and diagnose with fact-based confidence. Band together the forces of feel with real. Nurture and develop all levels of talent.
The introduction of TrackMan 4 is the culmination of a three-year journey which began as an initiative to design and engineer the most powerful and accurate Launch Monitor ever built. The outcome is Dual Radar Technology - a radical transformation in the way radar technology is applied in golf today. Using two radar systems instead of one to obtain maximum data quality and increased pick up rates.
Data delivered in its purest form.
Who should be Custom Fitted?
At its more technical level, Custom Fitting can build low handicap golfers and professionals a more efficient swing with shafts fitted to their swing speeds and tempo.
Higher handicap players can use adjustments in lie angles and shafts to overcome repetitive swing faults.
Improver's and beginners need well fitted equipment to encourage the correct set up - the foundation for a solid game.